My name is Gabby.
Let’s get the facts straight …
- I’m studying at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. I’m a Neuroscience/Behavioral Biology major and am a member of the Varsity Women’s XC/Track teams.
- I’ve been running for about 8 years and consider February 17th my “Run-a-versary.”
- I have a Fuji apple addiction. I love fruit and eating healthy in general, but don’t get me wrong … Poptarts are my (occasional) downfall.
- My family and friends are beyond awesome and I don’t know where I would be without them! Cliché maybe, but it’s true nonetheless.
- My heart will always be in the Pacific Northwest, no matter where I live.
- My favorite length race is probably in 10Ks or 5 miles – road races, though. I’ve run the 800m, 1600m, 3200m, 3K (and 3k steeplechase), 5Ks, 6Ks, 8Ks, 10Ks, and 5 mile races … but the longer distance are definitely my favorite.
I don’t have a super inspirational story to share since my life really hasn’t been too dramatic (so far?). I’m just a Northwest gal who loves to run, write, eat, and go on adventures. I started this blog just as a way to share my own running experience and I’ve been amazed by the amount of support I’ve found from my fellow bloggers as well as fellow runners out there.
See you around. :-)